Thursday, December 29, 2011

A year in review...

Hey friends! Been a while, huh? I'm excited to have found an easy way to post pictures here, and there is now a decent Blogger App, so I'm hoping to do this a little more.. NOW! Lets do a yearly wrap up!

- Was admitted to the hospital 3 times
- Went to Urgent Care 2 times
- Got my first stitches
- Got a total of 2 hep traps, 1 IV, and 1 blown vein
- Had scary high blood pressure (180/120 anyone?)
- Had an amazing pain free and natural delivery of my twins
- Had the worst month of my life when they ended up back in the hospital with RSV
- Battled thrush, mastitis, and dehydration
- Battled PPD/PPA
- Saw two different therapists
- Dan got a tattoo!
- I pierced my nose!
- Got my wisdom teeth pulled
- Reconnected with old friends
- Went back to school
- Found a job I LOVE
- Moved in with my mom, briefly
- Moved into a new home
- Became a landlord
- Evicted a tenant

..and those are just the highlights of 2011...it was mostly good, I can't wait to see what 2012 brings, hopefully a little less eventful!

Now, a year in photos :)

Admitted to the hospital on NYEve in preterm labor.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Strict bedrest means I am allowed to get up to pee, so Dan and I move into my moms so she could take care of me!
Photobucket

High blood pressure puts me in the hospital again
Photobucket

Dan and his family packed up our house to move!
Photobucket

Maxwell Eian - born at 2:11am on 2/16/11 - 4#13
Photobucket

Dexter Eoin - born at 2:16am on 2/16/11 - 4#10
Photobucket

Photobucket

Worst month of my life
Photobucket

First Mother's Day
Photobucket
Photobucket

First Halloween
Photobucket

First Thanksgiving
Photobucket
Photobucket



First Christmas
Photobucket
Photobucket



We lost an amazing man - my uncle - to his battle against cancer, and inherited his minivan...something we really needed!
Photobucket

My tatooed man!
Photobucket



Much love to all, and I hope to write more this year!

NEXT BLOG POST: New Years Resolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!